Monday, February 23, 2009

Best Buddies

While in the car today, I heard Jack saying this to Molly....
"Molly do you know why you are special?" "You are special because you are a good baby."
Jack is such a sweet little boy and a great big brother to Molly. Here he is giving her rides in his "pick-up truck". It never lasts long, because he is not allowed to drive fast with her and he gets bored going slow.


8 comments:

The Sawyers said...

Oh my! That is the absolutely sweetest and cutest thing ever!!!

carriefish said...

What a sweet big brother. I love hearing the sweet things they say.

Trish said...

This is a keeper! I would like an 8x10 matted and framed...Good work Becky. Your pictures are really good. Love, Gramma Trish

Julie said...

OMG!!! These pictures are priceless.

Julie said...

OMG!!! These pictures are priceless.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Sorry for the duplicate comments. My computer is acting up and I am impatient!