
Molly went last week for her 10 month check-up. She weighs 23.5lbs (97%) and is 30.3inches (95%). She past her check-up with flying colors. She has a few tricks that she likes to share with us daily. She waves "Hi" when I walk in to get her out of her crib. She waves "bye-bye", puts her pointer fingers together for itsy-bitsy spider, and every now and then will baby sign for "more". She raises her arms up for, "How big is Molly?...So Big" Molly is a very happy baby as long as her tummy is full, diaper is dry, and Jack is around.
Molly is cruisin around like crazy, and getting closer to walking. She took three steps this past weekend! I am not ready for a walking toddler. I guess I better get ready.
2 comments:
So cute Becky! You're doing great Molly!
She is getting so big!! And super cute :)
Post a Comment