
This past weekend we had a few house guests. Aaron's parents along with Aaron's brother and his son, Andrew, spent Saturday night with us. It was fun having Andrew at our house to play. He is so sweet and hardly makes any noise at all.
Sunday afternoon all of the boys went to the Ford Center downtown OKC for the "Walking with Dinosaurs" show. Jack was so excited, he had been talking about this day for months. The day finally came and he had a great time. The guys did not take a camera with them, but they did have a camera on Grandpa's phone. Here are a few pics of the Dinosaurs. If you look closely at the Triceratops pic, you can see a person walking on the stage. That gives you an idea of how large the animals were.

2 comments:
Oh that is so cool! My kids (even my 9 yr old daughter) wanted to go to that so bad...maybe next time it comes. I am glad they enjoyed it. I have heard so many great things about it.
How come Dan never took us to educational shows like that? I remember going to the Phillips gym to watch him play volleyball but I don't remember any dinosaurs.
Post a Comment