Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bird in the House

So, the bird video was taken right before CHristmas. Aaron opened the front door and the bird flew in the house. The bird apparantly liked to hang out on my Christmas wreath that hung on the front door. Ignore the messy house and bad video.

4 comments:

Rick and Kylee said...

We had the same thing happen to us right after Christmas. Our bird was small and really fast. Rick went and grabbed a laundry basket thinking he could trap it. I opened the back door and he flew right out. It was an exciting 5 minutes!!!

The Sawyers said...

Very funny! Could Jack and Molly possibly get any cuter?!? I'm sure glad it didn't poop on your wall art!

Shannon said...

Didn't you have a bird in the wreath at your old house too? I'll remember not to put up my wreath next year - I'd be freaked out by a bird in the house!

Anonymous said...

Miss Becky! I came across your blog through Maggie's whose I saw on the Talleys...regardless you look amazing and what a beautiful family! I miss you!