Today is our 5 year anniversary. It is hard to believe that Aaron and I have already been married for five years. We have been blessed with a healthy marriage and beautiful children, which makes for a wonderful life! Happy Anniversary to us!!We are planning a trip to St. Thomas at the end of April to celebrate our 5 years together. It will be great to get away with Aaron.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary to a fantastic Boomer Sooner couple!!!
Happy Anniversary! You two are a wonderful couple and wonderful parents, love ya!
Happy Anniversary! I remember having so much fun at your wedding.
The trip sounds amazing! Have fun in a couple months.
Congratulations! It is easy to see why your kiddos are so beautiful!
Have lots o' fun in St. Thomas!
I haven't eaten at eishen's for five years? Time flies...
Congrats to you both...I really enjoyed meeting you at Shannons and hope to see you again sometime. Carson had fun playing with Jack and talked about him and Carter just the other day.
Post a Comment