Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More beach time

The kids love the beach and so do I.  We try to go at least three times a week right now and every day we play on a different beach.  Luke loves the marine life. This day we were in San Clemente.  Not a huge fan of this beach because there are lots of little rocks.  That didn't stop the kids from having fun and finding hidden treasures.  Luke really liked this starfish.  We also found jelly fish, shrimp, and a tiny octopus.   

This is Molly with her new gal pals, Addison and Elise.  Addison is 5 and Elise is 3.  Perfect friends for Molly to play with.  We see these girls several times a week and they love to play on the beach together.   
I love that little girls hold hands....

Then my camera died and I didn't get any pictures of Jack on the boogie board.  He had a blast!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love seeing all your adventures while you're living far away. The kids are so precious!

The Sawyers said...

That is so cool! I sure hope we can come visit soon!