Thursday, July 5, 2012

Corona Del Mar

We went to Corona Del Mar last Sunday evening.  It was so busy.  Aaron and I were ready to turn around and go home, but the kids would not have anything to do with that!  I think their was a huge family reunion or church group at this beach on that day.  We were definitely the minorities!!!
Aaron taking a break to decide if he really wants to tackle the craziness on the beach.

This house had amazing ocean views.  I thought, Shannon, might like to see this fun house.

These crazy people looked like serious OU tailgaters.   

Molly is so happy on the beach! 
Luke is not so sure about the beach. 



Luke loved having me bury his legs in the sand.  He sat so still for the longest time.  Then  a wave came rolling in and nailed him.  

Every beach requires a long walk down a hill in order to make it to the beach.  We have really had to encourage Molly to suck up the tears and use her strong legs to walk back up the hill.  Still working on that! 
Add caption


This house was really neat.  The front yard is a great patio and these people can hang out in the front yard on their beautiful patio furniture from Pottery Barn.  They had all of their doors and windows propped open.  So refreshing! There are so many beautiful homes in Corona Del Mar.  These pictures don't do it justice.  

3 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, Becky. I want to go to the beach everyday. It looks like so much fun. I am glad the kids like it. They look like they are having so much fun!!!!

Shannon said...

I cannot wait to visit! Love that house! So glad you are posting - will be great to print your CA adventures!

Shannon said...

I cannot wait to visit! Love that house! So glad you are posting - will be great to print your CA adventures!