Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Do You Crave?

1. Eggs
2. Onion Rings with loads of Ketchup
3. Bagels with Cream Cheese and Extra Cream Cheese
4. Tacos
5. Salad
6. Breakfast Food

These are just a few of the ridiculous cravings that I have had over the last few weeks. Being pregnant does funny things to my taste buds.

Yes, I am pregnant and I am in trouble if I continue to eat this way. I will be 10 weeks on Wednesday and thankfully I am getting closer to my second trimester. It has been a rough 5 weeks but thanks to Aaron and my mom, we are surviving. Oh, and thanks to a little white pill called Zofran, I am surviving.

We told Jack the news this past weekend. Molly has known for 6 weeks, but she can keep a secret. Jack is very excited and hopeful that it is going to be a boy. His first response to the baby news, "Molly, we get to go to Mickey's House!" Aaron has told Jack that after we have all of our babies then we will go to Walt Disney World. I guess Jack thinks that 3 kids is enough.

I had my first doctor's appointment last week and got to hear the most precious sound in the world! That swish-swish-swish brings a total sense of relief every time you hear it.

So, Baby Strope #3 is expected to enter our world May 19th. We are all so excited and we thank God for His most precious gift.

9 comments:

Rick and Kylee said...

Wahoo!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Jamie said...

WOOHOOO!! We are pregnant at the same time!!! I think that means we need to hang out!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I've been sick as well....Phenergran's actually been my miracle pill but most of my sickness was in the evening and I don't have little ones already so I could afford the zombie state it put me in!!! My only craving thus far is Totinos pizza...sick I know! I am 14 weeks!

Carrie said...

Sooooooo excited for you guys!!!!

LB said...

YEA!!!! So excited for you. Just keep popping those babies out - you and Aaron make some pretty cute kids!

Nesa said...

That's great news Becky! We are thrilled for you and Aaron. Congratulations and hope you start feeling better. I don't miss those days. ;)

The Sawyers said...

Yippie Skippie! The best news ever! I'm so excited for the sweet Strope family! Congratulations and I'm super excited you are feeling better. I crave different fruits every month and bean burritos! Love you!

carriefish said...

That is great!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Just keep enjoying those cravings :)

maggiexwhite said...

Love you guys!

Party Of Five said...

So So happy for you. I cannot imagine our lives without our third addition. Makes life so exciting!