Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. The Strope family is candied out! We went trick-o-treating at Storybook Forest, Sterling House Nursing Home, and our neighborhood. Molly managed to wear two different costumes that week, due to her mother's obsessive Ebay shopping! I am sure the flamingo outfit will fit next year, at least that's how I convinced Aaron that we needed both. Jack was Spider-man and he had a major melt down because I forgot to buy him Spider-man "Glubs" or gloves. Overall, the week was fun and we look forward to next year. Hopefully next year I will have a camera and won't have to mooch off of other people for their pics.


Here are pics of Jack and his cousins at Storybook Forest. This night was full of roasting hot dogs and marshmallows, trick-o-treating in the forest, games, and a hayrack ride. The night was freezing cold and very windy. Molly was a trooper.









Miley Cyrus, Spider-man Ben, Snow White, Spider-man Jack, and a beautiful peacock. In the above pic Jack is yelling, "Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!" He is always making us laugh.

5 comments:

The Sawyers said...

Oh Molly! You are sitting up and smiling so beautifully. You absolutely took my breath away when I saw you in the little peacock outfit. That is amazing!
Jack-you are the strongest superman I have ever seen.

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness! That flamingo is the cutest thing I have ever seen! And what a handsome spider-man! I miss you guys.

Greg and Sara Garrett said...

OMG! I have never seen a peacock costume before. She looks sooooo cute! I am going to have to bring the girls to the story book forest next year. You've got to super cute kids Becky!

carriefish said...

Molly's costumes are the cutest things I've seen!! Jack is looking great as Spiderman too! I can understand the meltdown about the gloves, but it looks like he had fun anyway :)

MW said...

Wow, Molly had quite the selection of costumes and she looked so cute in all of them!!! We should get together sometime. You can e-mail me at shellcoren@aol.com.