Monday, November 17, 2008

Gymboree


The kids and I had a playdate at Gymboree today. I am to cheap to pay for weekly classes, so we went with a large group for open play. I believe Jack was the loudest child and the roughest. Molly enjoyed watching the other kids and she worked on her crawling skills.
Thanks to Shannon for taking the pics of my kids.




4 comments:

Julie said...

OMG! The picture of you and Molly is precious. Cutest Mother/daughter pair of the year!!! Love the stripey tights too.

Carrie said...

That looks like so much fun! Molly is a doll, and I love that pic of Jack on the balance-beam :)

The Sawyers said...

becky- you look great!!! you 2 children are so so cute! i love those tights!

MW said...

Becky, you do look great. I love going to Gymboree, gives us something new to do!!!