Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sooner Born and Bred

Miss Molly's first OU football game was at OU/Texas last weekend. Aaron and I actually paid for Molly to go to the game with us. Aaron knew it was the only way I would go. I have major control issues when it comes to being seperated from my baby. So, she went with us. Thanks to Gramma Trish, we got Molly a ticket for face value. My mom used the "nursing baby" card and a nice older gentleman sold us a 40 yard line seat for face value.



Molly was the most popular girl at the game. Everyone thought she was the cutest baby, even when she was screaming at the top of her lungs due to all of the loud noise. I never realized how loud OU/TX games are, until I brought my six month old to the game. She screamed for about a minute and then passed out and slept in the Baby Bjorn for most of the first half. She also took another nap in the second half. I think all of the noise wore her out. I'm sure her first words will be Boomer Sooner!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You are so brave!

The Sawyers said...

That is awesome. She looks so sweet sleeping in your arms.

carriefish said...

I don't know how you did it, but WOW! Hope she enjoyed her first game. Great pics of you too :)