Monday, October 6, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Jack spent Saturday night with my parents. My parents were so willing to take on Jack and his cousins, Ben and Sara. Jack loves Gramma Trish, but I think he loves PaPa even more! My parents are amazing grandparents. They spoil their grandkids rotten. When Jack comes home from Gramma Trish and PaPa's house, we always have to deprogram him. "No, Jack you can't have Rice Krispie Treats and Root Beer for breakfast". Grandparents Rock!!!

Monkeys Jumpin' on the Bed

So, the main reason for the sleepover at Gramma Trish and PaPa's house..fishing trip. My dad loves to fish. It could be 5 below outside and he is out at the lake with his fishing pole and a six pack of beer. My dad has been talking about taking Jack fishing for 3 years now. Well, they finally went. All of the kids had a great time, but I think my dad enjoyed it the most. Enjoy.







Jack cheesin it up with his first fish!!

2 comments:

The Sawyers said...

I love the last pic...Jack is just too adorable. You're dad is a little scruffy :)
I bet he had the best time ever-

carriefish said...

The first fish is so exciting! But, hey--Carter had Rice Krispy Treats for breakfast with me on Saturday. Am I not supposed to do that :)