Jack started Kindergarten on the 17th. His teacher is Mrs. McCann and she loves Jack already. Jack doesn't share much about his day. I really have to pester him in order to get information. All he tells me is what he ate for lunch. He said the school makes the "best mac and cheese ever!" We are struggling to get Jack to understand that he has to go to school every day. He would much rather stay at home and hang out with us all morning!! I am so proud of Jack and I pray that he has a great year in Kindergarten.
This is Jack's sweet cousin Sara. Sara is in Jack's class and they were so excited to be together.
wow! Congratulations Jack! What a big year for you guys. I love the pic of Jack by himself and the 3 of them. Even though they are in the pj's, I would have never known.
3 comments:
wow! Congratulations Jack! What a big year for you guys. I love the pic of Jack by himself and the 3 of them. Even though they are in the pj's, I would have never known.
He looks so grown up! And, I love the shoes :)
You have such a sweet family. I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment