If Jack performs, Molly has to as well. Not quite sure what song this is. She likes to make up random songs and performs them beautifully. A lot like Stevie Wonder!!!
Oh my goodness! Drew and I are laughing so hard after watching these two videos! LOVE IT!!!!!! Those are the most precious videos ever! Your kids are quite the performers! I absolutely love how Molly has her eyes closed the whole time :)
Oh my oh my, that is the best concert I've ever been too! That was hysterical and she did a fantastic job. I love that she sings from the very bottom of her heart and closes her eyes! Priceless!!!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Drew and I are laughing so hard after watching these two videos! LOVE IT!!!!!! Those are the most precious videos ever! Your kids are quite the performers! I absolutely love how Molly has her eyes closed the whole time :)
Oh my oh my, that is the best concert I've ever been too! That was hysterical and she did a fantastic job. I love that she sings from the very bottom of her heart and closes her eyes! Priceless!!!!
Post a Comment