Saturday, November 13, 2010

6 months

Luke turned six months old on Friday!!! Then today he got his first tooth. Tomorrow he may be crawling. Okay maybe not tomorrow, but soon. He gets up on all fours and then lunges forward and face plants into the carpet. He is definitely doing the injured soldier crawl and soon should be up on hands and knees. Luke loves his momma and really loves his big brother and sister. He sleeps 10 hours straight at night and wakes for a 5 am snack. We love him so much and cannot believe that we are celebrating his 1/2 birthday and six months from now he will be eating cake. I think I should start introducing solid foods, but I am not ready. It takes so much work and planning. Luke Daniel, we love you.

3 comments:

The Sawyers said...

super cute becky, those are some amaxing blue eyes! love the hat

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO stinkin' cute! Happy 6 months Luke!!!

Rick and Kylee said...

Strope, he looks like a grifter to me!