Aaron and I took the big kids to the OU football game last weekend. We left Luke with the babysitter and made a mad dash to Norman for the game. We had a great day with Jack and Molly. Thanks to Gramma Trish buying OU foam fingers, the kids had a blast. Molly was sad at half time because she thought the game was over. Once we made it to the concession stand for a treat and got back to our seat, she was happy again. It was a great day for OU football and even better because we smoked Iowa State. Scoring lots of touchdowns keeps the kids happy because red fireworks go off after every touchdown. I think that was the highlight of the night. I love OU and I love that my children get to experience OU football and all it's glory!! Boomer Sooner
I love this big boy!

Making the long walk to the stadium. Aaron was sore the next day.

Sooner Born and Bred


Gramma Trish got the kids foam fingers. Molly loved it!
2 comments:
Boomer!!!!And the fish fry was awesome. Papa scored a touchdown with his crappie!
So stinkin cute!!!
Post a Comment