
Jack had his first day of Pre-K today! He was so excited to go to his new "big" school. Jack will be attending St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic school. It is too funny when he tries to pronounce the name of his school. His teacher is Miss Nan and he has several friends in his class that he went to Preschool with last year. I was so proud of our Little Big Guy.
Jack's uniform consists of a Red or White Polo and navy shorts or pants. The red bag is required for all kids Pre-K to 2nd grade. So, Jack's shoes were the only thing he got to pick out for school. I love the uniform because I don't have to worry about what he is going to wear.



4 comments:
Oh my goodness, that made me tear-up a little. How has he grown up so fast!?!? He does look like such a stud walking into school.
You look so grown up Jack!!
That's so cute and he is so handsome! I love the pic of him raising his hand...too cute!!!
I love his uniform! He looks so cute :) Will he be going everyday? Carter will be going MWF all day.
Post a Comment