Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pudding Playdate

We had the Hogan boys over to play last week. Jack has been wanting to do some body painting, so I let them body paint with pudding. I knew that Molly and Lincoln would spend most of their time eating the paint, so pudding was much safer. They had a great time.

When Lincoln wasn't eating the pudding, or shoving the pudding down his diaper, he thought it was fun to get Jack.

Molly did manage to get some in her mouth.


Jack and Carter


Love this picture of Molly. She looks so puzzled. She must be thinking..."Jack, why do you have pudding all over you?"

2 comments:

The Sawyers said...

Very cute, fun, creative and tastey!!!

Kristi said...

Oh my goodnes, I thought that was mud at first from the rain! What a fun idea, you gals are such great moms, mine never let me do that hehe!